Health Games for Kids
Taking good care of your health is very important. If we start good, healthy habits early in our life, there is a better chance that we’ll keep up those good habits throughout our lives as we get older – like daily exercise on a treadmill, elliptical machine or even a workout in the park. There are many different aspects to health such as our dental health, what we eat, exercise, and other things that all work together to keep us healthy. If we understand how the body works and what is good for us and what is not, we can make sure we avoid getting sick and feel much better. When you learn about health, there are lots of ways to do so while still having fun. Playing games that teach about the human body and our health can make learning about it easier and give us new ways to explore how to stay healthy while still having a good time.
- To Tell the Tooth Clean Teeth Game – This game teaches kids about good dental health.
- Save the Tooth Game – Help save the tooth by practicing good dental habits!
- Germinator Infectious Disease Game – Learn how to keep infectious diseases away!
- Games to Teach Kids About Personal Hygiene – Here are some fun games to learn about good hygiene.
- Helping Hands Handwashing Game (PDF) – Use this printable PDF to learn how to wash your hands.
- Germ Invaders Game – Keep those germ invaders away by playing this fun game.
- The Buzz On Scuzz: Lather, Rinse, Repeat – Learn how to combat “scuzz” by remembering the lather, rinse, repeat method.
- Personal Hygiene Game – Play this interactive game and learn all about good personal hygiene.
- 6 Easy Exercise Moves for Kids – Here are 6 different exercises kids of all ages can try.
- Active Games for Teens – Try out some of these fun, active games designed for teens.
- Developmental Fitness Games for Kids – There are several games here to try that will help kids stay fit at different levels.
- Train Like an Astronaut – Have fun training like an astronaut by participating in these kid-friendly activities.
- Why Exercise Is Cool – Learn about how fun it is to be active and stay fit.
- Make Physical Exercise Part of Your Daily Routine – Find out ways you can include fun exercises in your daily routine.
- My Plate Match Game – Play this matching game to learn about making smart food decisions.
- Games to Encourage Healthy Eating – Help your kids eat healthy by playing these fun and engaging games.
- The Food Balance Game – Learn about eating a balanced diet by playing the food balance game.
- Pick Chow Game – This game helps kids learn to pick out healthy chow.
- Cooking with Cookie – Learn about cooking by playing this fun game with Cookie Monster.
- Fruit & Veggie Matching Game – Play this matching game about fruits and veggies.
- Interactive Human Body Game – Learn about the parts of the body by playing this interactive web game.
- Skeleton Game – Learn to identify the bones of a human skeleton with this interesting game.
- Human Body Quiz – Test your knowledge about the human body with this fun quiz.
- How Well Do You Know Your Anatomy? – Test your knowledge of the human body by playing this game.
- Innerbody – This website lets kids explore all of the systems of the human body.
- Whack-A-Bone – Learn about all of the bones by playing Whack-A-Bone!
- 3-D Brain – Explore the inner workings of the human brain with this interesting 3-D rendering.
- Arm Bones – See if you can name all the arm bones with this fun quiz.
- Brain Game – Click on the parts of the brain to learn more about this important organ.