Bladez Elliptical Machine Reviews
A division of Beistegui Hermanos Global Group headquartered in Spain, Bladez Fitness is a global company specializing in a wide range of fitness equipment. Fitness products by the company are available in over 65 countries around the world, with distribution and operation centers in North America, Mexico, Asia, Spain, UK, Germany and Portugal.
Beistegui Hermanos Global Group, or BH, has over 100 years’ experience in fitness manufacturing and is the largest bike trainer supplier in Europe. BH acquired California-based Bladez Fitness in 2007 to set up BH North America Corporation.
Rear-Drive Elliptical Trainers
Bladez offers one line of rear-drive elliptical trainers, the E series. This series ranges in price from $399.99 to $899.99.
The E700i is the elite model in the series, offering the longest stride in the series at 20 inches. This model also boasts a heavy 20 pound flywheel. The E600 and E500 are the mid-range models, featuring strides of 18 inches in length and flywheels coming in at 15 and 18 pounds. The E300 is the entry-level model in this series, featuring a 14 inch stride and 13 pound flywheel.
Each model comes with their own console offerings, with the number of built-in workout programs ranging from 15 to 26 programs, depending on the model. None of these models come with advanced entertainment options like a touch screen or internet connectivity, and you won’t find any speakers or audio capabilities either. None of these models have wireless heart rate monitoring capabilities, but all have dual-grip sensors.
All models come with the same warranty: lifetime coverage on the frame and magnet, and 1 year on parts and labor.
- Warranty: All of their elliptical trainers feature a lifetime warranty on the frame and magnet.
- Price: The most expensive model is still under the $1,000 price point. These aren’t the top quality trainers, but they aren’t bad for the money and we find these models to be very budget friendly.
- Workout Variety: All of the models offer at least 19 built-in programs, with a wide variety of options so it’s easy to find something for everyone. A few of these trainers will also feature individual user profiles.
- Resistance Levels: This series offers an impressive number of electronic resistance levels to choose from; ranging from 16 to 32.
- Stride Length: The top models offer 18 and 20 inches, which is about average, but the entry-level E300 offers only a 14 inch stride. This is problematic for taller people, and can cause back pain for certain users.
- No Adjustable Features: None of these models have adjustable features. No adjustable stride, height, console or pedals here.
- Bare Console: Many of these models lack basic features like a built-in cooling fan, reading/tablet rack, accessories tray, and water bottle holder.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: None of the trainers in this series are compatible with wireless heart rate monitoring options.
The elliptical trainers in this line of rear-drive trainers by Bladez Fitness are budget friendly but lack a lot of basic comforts. These trainers also lack any customization or personalization with no adjustable features. The consoles are minimalistic and lack entertainment options all together. The flywheel weights are decent on the pricier models, but the entry-level model is noisier when in operation because of the low 14 pound flywheel, which affects the feel and sound of the trainer. Their warranties are hard to beat, as is the price, but our verdict is to look elsewhere for an elliptical trainer that is of higher quality, with additional features and more console offerings.
All Bladez Ellipticals
|Bladez E600 Elliptical||3-Stars||See Best Price|
|Bladez E700i Elliptical||3-Stars||See Best Price|
|Bladez E300 Elliptical||3-Stars||See Best Price|
|Bladez E500 Elliptical||3-Stars||See Best Price|
Best Selling Bladez Models
Bladez E500 Elliptical
The E500, which sells for $599.99, is a mid-range model in this...
Bladez E700i Elliptical
The Bladez E700i uses something known as “i.Concept” to bring technology and...
Bladez E600 Elliptical
The Bladez E600 is nice to look at – something that cannot...