FreeMotion 510 Elliptical Review
NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i Elliptical
The 510 also comes with a wireless chest strap compatibility – you’ll need to buy the strap separately, but it is well worth it when you see how much more accurate of a read you receive.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the FreeMotion 510:
- Rear drive technology brings greater improvements to overall physique
- 30 different workout programs
- Maximum weight of 325 lbs
- Wireless chest strap compatible
- iFit compatible
- Space saving fold-up design
- Sound speakers to play out your personal mp3 music
- Workout fan
- Display of various stats during your workout hour including time, distance, caloric burn, heart rate and more.
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the FreeMotion 510:
- The warranty doesn’t seem to represent confidence to the buyers. Only a year of parts and labor just isn’t ideal.
- Features such as iFit and the wireless chest strap require additional purchases.
The Bottom Line
For those looking for an elliptical machine that will perform well, then look no further than the FreeMotion 510. With a 5” backlit display and rear-drive design, you will find you don’t miss a strong majority of the special features included with more luxurious elliptical machines.
Enjoy your own music with integrated speakers, able to connect to an iPod. You can also count on one step resistance controls that can reach 20 different levels of resistance. This means your workout will always be challenging, and always rewarding.
Not sure where to get started on the path of elliptical fitness? The FreeMotion 510 serves novices well with its simple, straightforward features and wide range of programs and levels available. Still, more advanced users will still get a lot of this machine, making it a diverse and sturdy contribution to the entire household. If you’re looking to tone up a specific region of your body, including glutes, arms or center core, then the various programs pre-installed on the 510 will really inspire you to get moving. If you choose to sign up for an annual iFit membership, you will receive the added bonus of personal rear-kicking from celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels. iFit users also get to view real-life terrain via Google Maps.
With its oversized, cushioned pedals that adjust to perfectly support your unique body type, the FreeMotion 510 is just an overall fantastic machine that will fit into your home gym well.