FreeMotion 570 Interactive Elliptical Review
NordicTrack SpaceSaver SE7i Elliptical
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the FreeMotion 570 elliptical trainer:
- Adjustable decline & incline ramp – goes from 20 degrees to -10 degrees.
- Adjustable stride – switch from 20”-22”
- 36 workout programs – more than practically any other machine out there
- 20 different resistance levels
- Wireless heart rate monitor chest strap for more accurate reading
- iFit compatibility
- Speakers and music port for your iPod/iPhone
- Maximum weight of 375 lb
- Cooling fan, water bottle holder and more
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- Full-color 10-inch display screen
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the FreeMotion 570 interactive elliptical machine:
- Great on features, not so strong on overall construction
- Overpriced when purchased directly from the retailer
- Glitches in computer and defects in moving parts have been occasionally reported.
The Bottom Line
The FreeMotion 570 is a well-regarded machine used by both fitness experts and novice elliptical users. With its maximum weight capacity of 375 lb and a wide variety of both programs and resistance levels, this elliptical can easily be used by an entire household of people with varying levels of experience. The 570 is iFit compatible, providing you access with realtime training and terrain via Google Maps. An annual membership to iFit is available for purchase. You can also track your workout results on your own personal homepage.
You will experience a smooth, realistic ride thanks to a heavy flywheel and the magnetic resistance system that keeps things quiet. The adjustable stride length and incline/decline make the FreeMotion 570 an ideal choice for both users who wish to tone up their overall physique as well as those who desire isolated focus on a specific region.
Although it does not always come out on top in terms of endlessly durable construction, the FreeMotion 570 will definitely make an improvement in your physical wellbeing that you will quickly notice, encouraging you to push harder and reach new health goals you never thought possible.