FreeMotion E7.7 Elliptical Review
FreeMotion E7.7 Elliptical Rating
FreeMotion E7.7 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the FreeMotion E7.7 elliptical trainer:
- Incredible adjustable stride from 15-35 inches
- Electromagnetic resistance system keeps things smooth and silent
- Full color LCD display with multiple console windows
- Accurately recorded stats display as you exercise
- Self-powered machine saves you both money and promotion of green living
- Cooling fan and water bottle holder
- 450 lb weight capacity
- iFit compatible with 8 weeks of personal training included
- Mp3 compatible
- Decent warranty with a lifetime on frame, three years on parts and two years on labor – quite a bit better than other ellipticals in its price range.
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the FreeMotion E7.7 elliptical machine:
- This is not a compact machine – you will need at least six feet of space to accommodate the length of this elliptical
- It can be expensive, so be sure to shop around for the best deal
The Bottom Line
The FreeMotion E7.7 is a top-grade elliptical machine that is often found in professional fitness gyms as well as in the comfort of many fitness families’ homes. With a music port, LCD touch screen and plenty of room to adjust your stride to what feels best, many agree that the E7.7 is the perfect combination of technology, safety and results. Multiple family members can use this machine thanks to its incredible durability and adjustable stride length. You will also certainly find a built-in program that works well for you out of the nine options that focus on various components of overall physical fitness.
Splurge on an iFit membership for the ideal combination of a sturdy machine and personal motivation found through Google Maps terrain and tough talks from Jillian Michaels. You’ll be hard pressed to find better accountability and more reasons to work out than you will with a celebrity coach pushing you further every step of the way.
While the heart rate sensors are located in the handlebars, you may want to monitor your heartrate independently as well, due to the reputation hand grips have for inaccurate readings. However, the hand grips are also attached to movable handlebars for a truly toned upper body and plenty of other physical challenges. A wireless chest strap is available for purchase if you are concerned about accurate heart rate readings but don’t know what to buy for the best report possible.
The FreeMotion E7.7 is truly a superior elliptical machine that will reap the results you want without so high a risk of injury or burn out.