HealthRider Elliptical Machine Reviews
HealthRider debuted in the early 1990s as a fitness company able to produce impressive machines at reasonable prices. Millions used to the original machine, which allowed for a total-body workout that didn’t feel like strenuous exercise. With a unique leverage system that targets weight distribution and joint health, users experience a low-intensity workout on all the HealthRider elliptical machines to this day.
Within their elliptical line, HealthRider offers three models to choose from. While this is certainly not the largest or most diverse line of elliptical machines available in today’s market, HealthRider’s smaller product line allows for quality assurance and only offers the features that matter most when improving how you look and feel.
Tony Little Hybrid Trainer: Television fitness star Tony Little is a longtime veteran of infomercial fitness products. He joined up with HealthRider to be the face of a sturdy and reliable machine (The Tony Little Hybrid Trainer). With 14 digital resistance levels and 14 built-in workout programs, you can choose a quick and easy workout, or challenge yourself with something a bit more intense. This machine is great for upper-body toning and muscle strength.
HealthRider H50e Elliptical: The affordable HealthRider H50E Elliptical is a no-frills machine that offers an adjustable stride length and 18 different workout apps. Nine of programs focus on calorie burning while the other nine were designed by a personal trainer for more thorough results. This elliptical machine also comes with iFit Live technology, including interaction with Google Maps and celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels for an engaging and visually appealing workout.
HealthRider Stride Trainer 900: The HealthRider Stride Trainer 900 elliptical is designed with a higher weight capacity than other manufacturers. Combined with an adjustable stride and incline, this machine provides continual challenges that will grow alongside your personal fitness journey.
- Frame:Commercial-grade steel frame comes with a lifetime warranty in most models.
- iFit Technology: Get more engaged with Google Maps’ real life terrains and encouraging coaching from Jillian Michaels.
- Heart Rate Reader: Certain models come with a heart rate monitor built into the handlebars. All you need to do is grip them for a reading.
- Low-Impact:All HealthRider machines are designed to keep your joints healthy and your body safe for daily workouts. You’ll experience less physical stress with the low-impact design that will protect your joints without compromising the results.
- Affordability:Great price for what you get. You can own a HealthRider elliptical for as little as $600.
- Warranty:Some of these elliptical machines only carry a 1-year warranty for parts and labour. Even worse, the Tony Little Hybrid Trainer is only guaranteed 90 days.
- Noise:The machines do not offer the smoothest rides and all are pretty noisy during workouts.
- Assembly:The HealthRider elliptical products are notoriously difficult to assemble, oftentimes requiring greasing and more than one person to get the job done.
HealthRider is a small but mighty fitness company that offers a modest selection of elliptical machines. Despite this, they are very popular for budget-conscious customers who want a quality product in their home gym without breaking the bank. These aren’t the most durable or smooth ellipticals available but they do yield results. Many feature special Internet connections like iFit, allowing you to map out real terrain via Google Maps as well as motivation from celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels. All in all, the HeathRider brand is simple, straightforward, and perfectly capable of yielding impressive results. However, if you’re looking for the latest and greatest in elliptical technology, go elsewhere.
All HealthRider Ellipticals
|HealthRider H50E Elliptical||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|HealthRider Stride Trainer 900||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|HealthRider Tony Little Hybrid Trainer||2-Stars||See Best Price|
Best Selling HealthRider Models
HealthRider Stride Trainer 900
You’ll bust some major calories on this machine, and with its...
HealthRider H50E Elliptical
If you can’t afford to spend a fortune, then you’ll likely...
HealthRider Tony Little Hybrid Trainer
Elliptical exercise is known for being kind to joints and muscles,...