HealthRider Tony Little Hybrid Trainer Review
HealthRider Tony Little Hybrid Trainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Tony Little Healthrider Hybrid Trainer:
- 14 different workout apps to choose from
- Switch from “bike mode” to “elliptical mode” with ease
- Quality upper body workout
- Dual-grip heart rate monitor
- Light frame, making it easily transportable.
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Tony Little Healthrider Hybrid Trainer:
- The flywheel is only 10 pounds, so you will only experience light resistance.
- 10-year frame warranty, 90 days parts & labor – far below standard market warranty.
- Has been reportedly prone to a regular need for tightening and greasing.
The Bottom Line
The Tony Little HealthRider Hybrid Trainer is a likeable machine for those not looking for a serious workout. If you’d like to maintain your current weight and provide a daily boost of energy, then you will be pleased with this machine. If you want to push harder and really challenge yourself, this won’t be a great fit. Due to its light construction and inability to really provide strong resistance, the Tony Little HealthRider Hybrid Trainer will likely not stand the test of time. Many users agree that saving to purchase a slightly more high-end machine is well worth the cost, or else perhaps check out one of the other more well-regarded models from the HealthRider brand.
With this or any machine, ensure that you purchase an elliptical trainer that works well for your physique. If you find yourself taking too many “short” strides or feel an uncommon amount of muscle stress or strain either during use or immediately after, then this may not be a compatible model for your body type. Taller folks tend to require a longer stride, while heavier individuals will benefit from a heavier flywheel. Everyone could certainly aim for a better warranty than what this specific model offers, but if you’re hoping for something a bit more longterm, then it’s best to seek out other offers from the normally reliable brand that is HealthRider.