Nautilus E616 Elliptical Review
Nautilus E616 Elliptical Rating
Nautilus E616 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Nautilus E616 elliptical machine:
- 29 workout programs including 12 profiles, 9 heart rate control, 4 customizable, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test and a quick start option.
- USB data transfer to keep track of your fitness results
- 25 resistance levels – more than any other machine in this range
- Smooth ride with an adequate flywheel
- Dual-track LCD screens for ultimate multitasking
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Nautilus E616 elliptical:
- It can be a beast to assemble – anticipate at least 25 separate parts and enlist the help of a friend when you’re ready to conquer the pieces.
- No lifetime frame warranty – only 10 years. This is below market standards.
- You will need to purchase a separate chest strap for more accurate heart readings.
The Bottom Line
The Nautilus E616 is a machine that’s packed with programs and resistance levels to the max. You will be inspired by all the various options, all while owning an elliptical that fits well in your home gym, won’t cost a million bucks and effectively yields results. The E616 features two options for heart rate monitoring – both contact (included) and telemetry (separate purchase required) – this allows for optimal health and safety with each and every ride.
Unlike its predecessor, the E614 elliptical, the E616 has five more resistance levels for a total of 25. It also has sealed acoustic speakers that provide awesome sound quality for your workout hour.
Are you busy and need to get a lot done? The dual screen set up will allow you to track progress and push harder while also allowing you to work or play on a tablet, phone or other device.
While the warranty isn’t the greatest (10 years frame, 2 years parts, 1 year electronics, 90 days labor), Nautilus is a long-respected brand in the fitness universe that aims to assist customers with any and all issues. Even though the E616 comes with a great price tag, you’ll really feel as if you get your money’s worth when you begin to explore all its features and durable components for yourself.