Octane LX8000 Elliptical Review
Bowflex LateralX LX3
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Octane LX8000:
- Comfortable handlebars and handgrips that move with your individual preference.
- Core muscle recruitment
- Converging Path handlebars with MultiGrip allow you to tone your upper body significantly more effectively, while also monitoring your heart rate through the handle bars.
- Auto quick start feature
- Thigh toning and quad toning programs
- 30 different resistance levels
- Customizable interval programs
- Goal programs that truly challenge
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Space efficient compared to other Octane models.
Octane LX8000 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Programs:||13 workout programs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||63" L x 42" W x 60" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Octane LX8000:
- Warranty is a bit unimpressive
- It can take a bit of time to get fully adjusted to this machine due to its various movement capabilities and wide array of programs.
- With two different consoles to choose from, you may not receive the features you hope for in the more affordable version.
The Bottom Line
Choose from two unique console models with the LX8000, with one including touch screen technology and high-end instructional videos. Both come with a three-speed cooling fan, are self-powered for the ultimate in building endurance, and come with displayable workout data. With a multitude of workout programs and resistance levels to choose from, you’ll experience mostly positives from this latest and greatest unit from Octane.