Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Review
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Rating
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the PRO3700:
- Close pedal spacing (1.8”) makes it ideal and safe for all users
- Comfortable, natural movement combined with a very quiet ride
- Large LED display complete with a message center (PRO3700)
- 15-inch widescreen with Intel processor and touch screen capabilities (PRO3700 TOUCH)
- Wireless heart rate compatible
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Choose your workout view from a variety of options like heart rate, track view and Booster view (PRO3700 TOUCH)
- Simultaneously displays workout data essentials
- Adjustable stride length, handlebars and other high-end customizations
- Converging Path handlebars challenge the upper body more than a traditional elliptical set up
- High maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs.
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Stride Length:||fixed: 20.5 or 24"|
|Programs:||19 workout programs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 31" W x 56" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Octane PRO3700:
- You might have to purchase additional accessories to get all advertised features you’re excited about.
- The more expensive console offers vastly different features than the standard.
- This is a massive machine – it was originally designed for commercial use, so it is far from compact.
The Bottom Line
Workout pros agree that Octane ellipticals provide a one-of-a-kind workout that brings about impressive results. This large machine weighs 320 pounds and measures 32 x 83 inches, making it capable of sustaining users weighing up to 400 lbs. With its custom ergonomic design, advanced technology and personalized program options, the Octane PRO3700 is a machine that is well worth the investment when you’re serious about your home fitness life.