Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Review
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Rating
This Machine is Discontinued
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the PRO3700:
- Close pedal spacing (1.8”) makes it ideal and safe for all users
- Comfortable, natural movement combined with a very quiet ride
- Large LED display complete with a message center (PRO3700)
- 15-inch widescreen with Intel processor and touch screen capabilities (PRO3700 TOUCH)
- Wireless heart rate compatible
- Three-speed cooling fan
- Choose your workout view from a variety of options like heart rate, track view and Booster view (PRO3700 TOUCH)
- Simultaneously displays workout data essentials
- Adjustable stride length, handlebars and other high-end customizations
- Converging Path handlebars challenge the upper body more than a traditional elliptical set up
- High maximum weight capacity of 400 lbs.
Octane PRO 3700 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Stride Length:||fixed: 20.5 or 24"|
|Programs:||19 workout programs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 31" W x 56" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Octane PRO3700:
- You might have to purchase additional accessories to get all advertised features you’re excited about.
- The more expensive console offers vastly different features than the standard.
- This is a massive machine – it was originally designed for commercial use, so it is far from compact.
The Bottom Line
Workout pros agree that Octane ellipticals provide a one-of-a-kind workout that brings about impressive results. This large machine weighs 320 pounds and measures 32 x 83 inches, making it capable of sustaining users weighing up to 400 lbs. With its custom ergonomic design, advanced technology and personalized program options, the Octane PRO3700 is a machine that is well worth the investment when you’re serious about your home fitness life.