Octane Q35 Elliptical Review
Octane Q35 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Octane Q35:
- Four unique goal programs that truly challenge you – choose from 10K, half-marathon and 350 or 750 calorie blasts.
- 8 separate workout programs including Cross Circuit and adjustable goal programs.
- Generous display screen size
- Very safe, including a “mom mode” to lock pedals and console around young children.
- Reading rack, accessory tray and mp3 compatibility
- Heavy duty quality with welded steel and a 250lb design.
- Can sustain weights up to 300 lbs.
- Variations in foot positioning
- Transport wheels for easy at-home relocation.
- High-quality LCD readout display
Octane Q35 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Stride Length:||Fixed: 20.5"|
|Programs:||8 workout programs|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||65" L x 26" W x 55" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Octane Q35:
- A bit on the expensive side, even with all included features.
- Only a one-year labor warranty
The Bottom Line
This is a very likeable machine that has experienced very few complaints from its purchasers. In fact, the Q35 just may possibly lead the pack when it comes to features, durability and reliability. With five preset workout programs, you can even “run” a half-marathon on this machine, which means it’s ideal for not only novices, but fitness enthusiasts, too. When you’re ready for a challenge, the Q35’s various resistance levels will truly get the job done. The frame on this machine is guaranteed for life, and it’s no wonder – the welded steel foundation is impressively durable. Oversized pedals bring additional comfort and reduce stress upon your joints. Finally, the Octane Q35 is known for its safety features like a console & pedal lock out against small children, and a quiet ride that won’t awaken the family while you get that early or late workout in.