Octane Q47 Elliptical Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Octane Q47:
- Long stride of 26” when fully extended.
- Electronic stride adjustment
- 20 different resistance levels
- Generous pedal spacing
- Converging handlebars
- Excellent cardio programs combined with heart rate sensors
- 20 internal programs plus 8 X-Mode programs
- Three-speed fan
- Advanced technology like Cross-Circuit and intervals
Octane Q47 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Programs:||74 Programs (XI console)|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||72" L x 33.5" W x 61" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Octane Q47:
- The weight limit on this machine is 300 lbs, but the unit itself is only 290 lbs – is it really durable enough for larger users?
- The Q47 is newer to the fitness market, so there haven’t been any long-term user experiences yet to determine whether it still performs well several years in.
The Bottom Line
The Octane Q47 is celebrated by fitness experts as truly providing better muscle activity via its genuine adjustable stride. Experience the feeling and physical results of running without ever having to leave the machine – its top rated ergonomic design will leave your body challenged and toned without an increased risk of stress or injury. You will be impressed with this machine’s adjustability and advanced electronics, as it truly does justify its asking price. While this machine is a newer elliptical, you will be taking a bit of a risk to its long-term durability, as its longevity has yet to be tested – however, many who are regarded in the fitness world agree that Octane produces effective, quality machines you can rely on.