Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Rating
Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 225:
- Moving and fixed handlebars provide for varied workout goals.
- Magnetic resistance system with plenty of levels to keep you challenged and focused.
- User ID system that allows for quick retrieval of the most recent workout information. Ideal for more than one user.
- 10 preset workouts to keep your fitness routines varied and interesting.
- Various accelerator workouts including aerobic, hill climb, cross country, gluteal, cross trainer.
Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15 - 25 degrees|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76" " L x 29" W x 65" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 225:
- Precors are expensive – but still many argue they are worth it.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
- No custom workouts available – you can only use the preset options.
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 225 is a great machine for those who are serious about elliptical fitness. With user IDs for two individuals, this is a great machine for a household, bringing home some fantastic commercial-grade features and durability. Choose from various preset workouts, including those focusing on weight loss, muscle build and overall physical stamina with the 225, or mix it up for a total body experience. The 225 is a like-able unit that comes with familiar elliptical creature comforts like a water bottle holder, mp3 plug-in and easy-to-use console.