Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 225:
- Moving and fixed handlebars provide for varied workout goals.
- Magnetic resistance system with plenty of levels to keep you challenged and focused.
- User ID system that allows for quick retrieval of the most recent workout information. Ideal for more than one user.
- 10 preset workouts to keep your fitness routines varied and interesting.
- Various accelerator workouts including aerobic, hill climb, cross country, gluteal, cross trainer.
Precor EFX 225 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15 - 25 degrees|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76" " L x 29" W x 65" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 225:
- Precors are expensive – but still many argue they are worth it.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
- No custom workouts available – you can only use the preset options.
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 225 is a great machine for those who are serious about elliptical fitness. With user IDs for two individuals, this is a great machine for a household, bringing home some fantastic commercial-grade features and durability. Choose from various preset workouts, including those focusing on weight loss, muscle build and overall physical stamina with the 225, or mix it up for a total body experience. The 225 is a like-able unit that comes with familiar elliptical creature comforts like a water bottle holder, mp3 plug-in and easy-to-use console.