Precor EFX 423 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 423:
- Stationary handlebars help build up the large muscles of the legs and backside.
- The 423 logs your personal data for a personalized workout every time.
- 10 preset workouts to choose from to keep your workout routine varied and challenging.
- Plug your mp3 player or smart phone into the console’s headphone jack and control your music selection on the touch screen so you don’t have to mess with an extra device that can distract you from your workout.
Precor EFX 423 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15 - 40 degrees|
|Stride Length:||1 - 20 inches|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||84" L x 31" W x 67" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 423:
- Precors are expensive – but still many argue they are worth it.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
- Warranty only covers one-year of labor
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 423 is a high-quality machine ideal for someone looking for a serious trainer. With advanced technology allowing for adjustable stride, paths and body area focuses. When you’re looking for an elliptical that’s high-end, but not necessarily the highest price of the entire line, the 423 is an ideal pick. This machine comes with a lifetime frame warranty and a generous parts guarantee, making it a worthy investment. Enjoy standard elliptical features like a wireless heart rate monitor, mp3 plug-in and pre-set workout preferences.