Precor EFX 425 Elliptical Crosstrainer Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 425:
- This machine is able to go the distance thanks to its quality parts and durable design.
- Adjustable elliptical path shape so you can target specific muscle groups
- Adjustable handlebars, stride length and workout duration
- Plug your mp3 player or smart phone into the console’s headphone jack and control your music selection on the touch screen so you don’t have to mess with an extra device that can distract you from your workout.
Precor EFX 425 Elliptical Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15 - 40 degrees|
|Stride Length:||1 - 20 inches|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||84" L x 31" W x 67" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 425:
- At around $5,000, it’s a big investment.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 425 is a user-friendly machine with plenty of bells and whistles. However at the end of the day, what makes the EFX line stand out from the crowd is its gym-appropriate quality combined with the ability to work out in the privacy of your personal surroundings. The center console is advanced and compatible with your phone or mp3 player, along with many other features like an adjustable stride, moving or stationary handlebars and even a heart rate monitor that lets you know how far to properly push your body.