Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the EFX 833:
- Durable, high-quality parts and construction
- Telemetry heart rate compatible
- 10 workout programs and 20 levels of resistance to choose from
- Self-powered, so it does not increase your energy bill
- Decent warranty with 1 year on labor, 10 years on parts, lifetime on frame.
Precor EFX 833 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||80" L x 32" W x 68" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the EFX 833:
- There are more versatile and customizable machines available for half the price.
- It’s commercial-grade, which means it’s noisy. Don’t count on watching TV or working out while someone in the room is sleeping.
- It’s large and heavy – make sure you have room for it.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, no one is going to complain about the EFX 833 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer. It is the exact model you use at the gym, brought into your very own home for replicated workouts. Although it sells on the higher end, the daily workouts of your entire family will not even begin to wear out this machine, making it an enticing offer to many fitness enthusiasts. With a natural range of motion and fixed handlebars for a specific lower-body workout focus, the EFX 833 is an honest, reliable machine your whole household will love.