ProForm 1110 E Elliptical Rating
This Machine is Discontinued
This model is incredibly user-friendly, leaving nothing out in the department of comfort, safety or entertainment. The 1110 E comes equipped with advanced safety and comfort features such as oversized, traction control pedals with cushioning and a larger footprint than most other models.
There are not many cons to this model but some may find the advanced safety and comfort features also make this elliptical trainer heavier and bulkier, less ideal for small spaces and harder to move. Just as other front drive models, some may find it uncomfortable because the design requires users to lean forward more than with rear drive design.
The pros outweigh the cons for the Pro-Form 1110 E. As with other Pro-Form trainers, you can’t beat the durability and almost silent operation, which makes it great for apartments or other areas where noise is an issue. If space is a concern for you, this trainer may not be ideal but it does come equipped with transport wheels.
See Best Price
See Best Price
ProForm 1110 E Elliptical Detailed Overview (Discontinued)
Of all of the elliptical trainers in the ProForm front drive series, this model offers the most advanced features in both technology and comfort, for the best price. At just under $1000, the 1110 E includes the most work out programs at 32 options, all designed by a certified personal trainer, and the most digital resistance levels with 25 options. This model is all about comfort and safety with cushioned, oversized traction control pedals that measure in at 78” long x 27” wide x 78” tall, and soft touch upper-body grips. The 1110 E leaves nothing out in the area of technology features either. The console includes a 7 inch backlit display with a tablet holder, iPod compatibility with Intermix Acoustics Sound System speakers, and iFit enabled technology.
Our Favorite Features
- Removable tablet holder is an innovative feature and allows users to stay connected while working out
- Larger footprint at 78” long, 27” wide, and 78” tall, with traction control pedals for safety and easier grip when training at higher inclines
- 20” to 22” adjustable stride for a longer, smoother stride
- 7 inch backlit LCD display screen is large enough to be easily viewed at any angle, and one of the largest on the market
- Silent Magnet Resistance technology makes for noiseless, smooth incline controls
- Durable, steel frame design makes this trainer incredibly safe and long-lasting
Our Least Favorite Features
- Equipped with iFit enabled technology but users must purchase the wireless module and yearly membership to iFit separately
- No reverse stride
- With a larger footprint means a larger machine, so this model may be more difficult to move around or store, and may not be ideal for smaller spaces
- Includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and 5 year warranty on parts, but there is no separate brake warranty
- Nonadjustable pedals
The Bottom Line
The ProForm 1110 E is a sturdy, well-designed elliptical trainer that is ideal for everyday use. This model has something for everyone with advanced features in both comfort and technology. With smart technology and more options than ever, this model is truly a great deal for the price.