ProForm 1310 E Elliptical Rating
This model has some entertainment features that other models in the series lack.. The 1310 E also comes with advanced comfort and safety features that include adjustable cushioned pedals with traction control, making for better stability, and oversized levers with adjustable leveling feet for stability on uneven surfaces.
Though this model is iFit enabled, the wireless module and membership are sold separately and not included. The warranty is good with a lifetime frame warranty and 5 year on parts but there is no separate brake warranty listed. As with other front drive designed models, the positioning of the console and handle grips make the user lean forward more, which some people dislike.
The 1310 E is a top of the line, premium elliptical trainer with advanced options and smart technology features. This model comes with the bells and whistles many other elliptical trainers’ lack, but you do pay for those options in the price with a higher price point. This model is designed to be completely customizable for comfort and entertainment, allowing you to customize everything right down to the actual work out.
See Best Price
See Best Price
ProForm 1310 E Elliptical Detailed Overview
The ProForm 1310 E features 32 work out programs, 25 digital resistance levels and a 20 degree incline with in-handle controls for resistance and ramp. The oversized adjustable pedals are cushioned and come with traction control for better stability. With a 32 pound inertia enhanced flywheel, users can experience a smoother and more natural feel when using the machine with faster gear ration and more effective placement of weight. Just as other Pro-Form models, the 1310 E is durable yet quiet with a steel built frame and Silent Magnetic Resistance technology for smooth and noiseless incline control. This model also features an advanced console with a built-in 8 inch Coolaire fan, a 7 inch full color touch display and iPod compatible speaker system. As with other Pro-Form models, this trainer comes equipped for iFit technology but does not include the wireless modem or membership.
Our Favorite Features
- 7-inch full color touch LCD display screen makes for an attractive design and easy to read screen
- 32 workout programs to choose from, designed by a certified personal trainer
- 25 digital levels of resistance, which is more than most other trainers at this price point
- iFit enabled technology to track workouts
- iPod compatible with advanced sound system
- Removable tablet holder keeps your favorite technology and entertainment right at your fingertips
- In-handle controls make changing incline fast and easy without disrupting your workout
- 8-inch Coolair fan with two settings is one of the largest on the market
- Adjustable oversized pedals with advanced cushioning for increased comfort and stability
ProForm 1310 E Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Stride Length:||20"-22" Power Adjustable|
|Programs:||32 Workout Apps|
|Weight Capacity:||375 LBS|
|Dimensions:||68" L x 26" W x 72" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
- No separate brake warranty listed
- Front drive design causes user to lean forward more, which can be uncomfortable for some
- iFit enabled but wireless module and membership are sold separately
- Oversized pedals and large console make for a larger machine overall, making it less ideal for space spaces
- In-handle controls can sometimes malfunction
The Bottom Line
The ProForm 1310 E offers a lot for the price and when it comes down to comparing features and function to cost, this trainer comes out on top. Everything on this trainer is designed to be customized, right down to the work out itself, great for users of all ability levels. If you want a few more options and don’t mind paying a little more, the 1310 E may be the trainer for you.