ProForm Endurance 920E Elliptical Review
ProForm Endurance 920E Elliptical Rating
ProForm Endurance 920E Elliptical Detailed Overview
The Endurance 920 E offers several options that allow the user to customize the workout experience, like 24 digital resistance levels and a 0 to 20 degrees adjustable power ramp that modifies the shape of your stride in order to target specific muscle groups for better toning and more efficient calorie burning. The stride is a comfortable 20”, which is adjustable, and the oversized, cushioned pedals can also be adjusted to fit individual needs. Many elliptical trainers don’t offer this feature so people complain of their feet and toes “falling asleep” in the pedals, but this feature prevents any sort of discomfort.
The console is equipped with a 7″ full color touchscreen display with an integrated tablet holder, dual-grip EKG(TM) heart rate monitor with chest strap, an iPod compatible Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System, and a USB charging port. In addition, users have access to a two-speed CoolAire (TM) workout fan and water bottle holder. The Endurance 920 E provides 32 built-in workout apps and iFit compatibility. With iFit, if you have the subscription, you can access tons of professionally designed workouts along with unique routes powered by Google Maps. Finally, this console is also really easy to use, with an open layout and one-touch controls for resistance, level, and programs.
This model is built with a commercial-gauge solid steel frame and Silent Magnetic Resistance (SMR) so it’s both quiet and reliable. The heavy flywheel also adds to the quiet and realistic, natural stride motion you’ll experience with the Endurance 920 E; and if you need mobility features, this trainer is equipped with transport wheels and adjustable leveling feet so it can be used on either carpet or hardwood floors with ease.
ProForm offers a warranty that covers the lifetime of the frame, 3 years on parts and 1 year on labor, and an AC adapter is included with this trainer so that you can prolong the longevity of the machine by plugging it in when an outlet is accessible.
Our Favorite Features
- Heavy 25 pound flywheel creates a natural, smooth and unhindered stride
- 20″ power adjustable stride makes it easy for multiple people to enjoy the same machine
- 7″ full color touchscreen display that is also web-enabled
- iPod compatible console, with USB charging station and built-in speakers for audio
- Wireless and dual-grip EKG(TM) heart rate monitor, with chest strap included
- Great program variety with 32 built-in workout apps that range from speed and incline training to heart rate and calorie burn options
- Power adjustable incline offers wide range of 0 to 20 degrees
- Integrated tablet holder keeps devices safe and secure while working out
- 24 digital resistance levels offers a wide variety of options for a number of training options
- iFit enabled console offers you access to unlimited workout programs and advanced fitness tracking options
- Impressive warranty covers the lifetime of the frame (for original owners only)
- AC Adapter included
ProForm Endurance 920E Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0-20 Degree Power Ramp|
|Stride Length:||20" Power Adjustable Stride|
|Programs:||32 Workout Apps|
|Fan:||CoolAire™ Workout Fan|
|Weight Capacity:||325 LBS|
|Dimensions:||67.1" L x 25" W x 69.1" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
- Front drive design can be uncomfortable for people with low back issues
- iFit subscription not included; it will cost you $99/year
- Console area lacks a reading rack/space for phone, keys, etc.
The Bottom Line
The Endurance 920E is an affordable, highly versatile trainer that is the ideal low-impact workout machine for almost anyone. There many options allow you to vary the level of intensity and targets of your workouts and the great program variety helps you to track your fitness goals and stay motivated. Overall, this trainer is well-built, durable, and very modern looking, making it a great choice for an in-home trainer.