Schwinn 430 Elliptical Review
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Rating
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Schwinn 430:
- Friction-free riding with very little maintenance costs
- Weighted flywheel is designed to provide smooth motion
- Double LCD window system on console
- Center frame support provides workout stability
- Heartrate grip in handlebars
- Weight limit of 350 lbs, which is higher than many competing brands
- 20 levels of Magnetic DCB resistance
- Precision Path ™ elliptical stride length of 20 inches.
- USB charging console
- Water bottle holder and cooling fans
- Ten degree manual ramp with six different positions to choose from.
- Transport wheels included for easy relocation
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Schwinn 430:
- Poor warranty- 10 years for frame, 2 years mechanical, 1 year electrical.
- Not known for the quietest or safest ride for those who are recovering from knee injury.
- Some elliptical trainers in this price range can support up to 400 lbs – this can only go up to 350.
The Bottom Line
The Schwinn 430 is a high quality unit produced from a leading sports manufacturer. Those who grew up with Schwinn bikes will easily make the satisfied transition over to their exercise equipment, including the 430 with its diverse array of workout programs and features. Its 20” stride length is generous, along with a ten degree manual ramp with six different positions to choose from. Experience the various challenges available through the multiple programs, as well as two distinct user settings so your exercise preferences are always yours to keep.