Schwinn 470 Elliptical Review
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Rating
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Schwinn 470:
- Updated LCD screen and goal tracking
- Console charges your smartphone, tablet or other media device
- Intuitive controls
- Easy assembly
- Integrated heart monitor
- Customizable workouts
- 20-inch Precision Path ™ stride
- Motorized ramp with six positions for a custom workout
- 25 levels of current resistance paired with a weighted flywheel.
- Large pedals for reduced foot soreness and injury
- 29 programs with four separate user settings
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Schwinn 470:
- This elliptical is heavy and large – you won’t enjoy a compact, tuck-away experience with this machine.
- Not ideal for those with knee injuries
- The stride is rather short compared to other machines with similar features.
The Bottom Line
The Schwinn 470 elliptical machine comes from a manufacturer that’s practically royalty in the fitness world. Schwinn is a winning brand, and this elliptical in particular has plenty of bells and whistles for those who are ready for a serious workout experience. The console’s USB port allows you to enjoy your own music while exercising, and the overall console includes fat-burning recording, a heart monitor, various workout programs and a high-quality LCD screen for easy use. Many have reported the Schwinn 470 only requires an hour or two to assemble, which is impressive based upon its large box size upon delivery. Perhaps best of all, the 470 includes up to four user profiles, which means there’s finally an elliptical on the market that can truly be customized for each and every family member – competing brands usually only offer two. You will find great success with the Schwinn 470’s ability to provide a full-body workout while preventing injury and keeping things interesting along the way.