Sole SC300 Stepper Review
Sole E55 Elliptical
The adjustable incline is a good reason for investing in this hybrid; it gives 20 levels of resistance in steepness. You have the option of a workout akin to a light or rugged hike up the mountains through the programs; definitely an inspiration for meeting your fitness goals. The articulating and adjustable foot pedals allow for all different gaits to work out comfortably while stepping – no more stiff awkward movements. This 9” white backlit display window makes it easy to view your progress or make changes during your workout. The standard console has a cooling fan, accessories tray/reading rack and speakers with audio jack (mp3). Bluetooth technology allows you to link with various apps like the free Sole Fitness App. Solidly built, sturdy steel makes up the frame and supports up to 350 pounds; the SC300 actually weighs 165 lbs. and is 60” (H), 56” (L) and 18” (W), with rolling wheels.
It comes with 10 workout programs, pretty standard, not exceptional but still offers lots of options.
The warranty coverage is very good: Lifetime on the frame, five years on parts and electronics and two years on labor.
Other amenities are listed below.
Our Favorite Features
- Adjustable incline – offers 20 levels of resistance
- Articulating/adjustable foot pedals – accommodates for different walking strides.
- Bluetooth equipped- able to sync with various apps, but we like that the Sole Fitness app is free.
- Large 9” screen makes it easy to view and make changes (white backlit display is softer on the eyes)
- Pulse sensors built into the handlebars
- Water bottle holder
- Cooling fan
- 350-lb user weight capacity
- Excellent warranty
- Compact size makes it easy to move and store, making it a great option for those in smaller spaces.
Our Least Favorite Features
- Programs are basic (interval, strength and calorie), no bells and whistles; but still more than enough options to choose from.
Sole SC300 Stepper - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||no|
|Dimensions:||56”" L x 18”" W x 60”" H|
The Bottom Line
The Sole SC300 Stepper hybrid is a good option for a stepper/elliptical combination – its an effective way to workout (get results) and save time. The main difference between the SC200 and the SC300 is the additional 20 levels of incline/resistance; a great help to meeting your fitness goals – whatever that might be. It is durable and comes with a great warranty. At a price point of $1,299 (sale) it’s a good buy.