Star Trac E-CTi Elliptical Review
The Star Trac E-CTi is also fully integrated with wireless receivers so you can listen to your iPod music, charge your phone, watch your favorite videos and more.
Outside of superb entertainment options, the Star Trac E-CTi has a wide range of resistance levels (20) and a minimal step height (7-inches) so this machine is accessible to everyone from advanced fitness gurus to novices with limited mobility.
Standard accessories are of course included with the Star Trac E-CTi, including a storage tray, cupholder, cooling fan and EKG heart rate grips. You can also utilize polar telemetry for more accurate heart readings.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Star Trac E-CTi:
- 15-inch HD personal viewing screen
- Easy-to-use console with clear stats display
- Multiple cup holder and accessory attachments
- Adjustable cooling fans
- Shock-absorbing pedals
- Low step-up height of only 7”
- Weight capacity of 350 lb
- Netpulse® technology featuring Direct TV, music videos, news streaming and more
- Polar telemetry
- Self-powered speakers and audio save on energy bills
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Star Trac E-CTi:
- Only 10 workout programs
- Warranty is mediocre – 5 years on motor, 2 years parts, 1 year labor
The Bottom Line
The Star Trac E-CTi is a well-built, effective machine that combines technology and ergonomics for a safe, comfortable ride that yields the best results possible. From a large full-color console to ideal pedal spacing and cushioning, you will enjoy both the experience and results you get from daily use on the Star Trac E-CTi in the comfort of your own home.