Vision S60 Elliptical Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision S60 elliptical:
- Long stride of 21″ is ideal for taller users
- Environmentally conscious design – it is powered completely by the user.
- Narrow pedal spacing allows for comfortable, injury-free movement.
- Oversized foot pedals are cushioned and easily rotate along with your natural movements for further protection from injury.
- Wireless heart rate monitor
- 25 different programs – 20 built-in and room for 5 custom designed ones.
- Super durable frame made out of welded steel
- 400 lb weight capacity can easily handle heavier users
- Impressive warranty – lifetime on frame, seven years on all parts, two years on labor.
- Vision S60 doubles as a commercial unit, so it is designed to withstand multiple users per day – it will be with you for years to come.
Vision S60 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes|
|Stride Length:||21 inches|
|Weight Capacity:||345 LBS|
|Dimensions:||73.2" " L x 29.5" W x 64.5" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision S60 elliptical machine:
- Like other commercial-grade Vision elliptical machines, it’s a bit expensive. It’s a worthy investment, but you will need to be prepared to spend thousands.
- The stride is not adjustable and may be too long for more petite users.
The Bottom Line
With a fantastic warranty and durable construction that will deliver results no matter how hard you push it, the Vision S60 is a favorite elliptical machine of both home fitness users and commercial gym owners. The wireless heart rate monitor ensures you get a more accurate reading, navigating you toward program options that will be most effective toward your individual goals.
Running solely on user-generated power, the Vision S60 won’t ramp up your electricity bills – only your motivation. The harder you work to power this machine, the more encouraging results you will see on the console. You can also choose from 25 total workout programs. Some of the preset ones include a focus on fat burning, weight loss, trail 10k-20k and even a fitness test. The machine also reserves 5 of the 25 for user-designed workout programs. Keep things interesting and personal by designing your own fitness routine to use whenever you like.
Thanks to its maximum weight capacity of 400 lb and its durable, commercial-grade steel frame, the Vision S60 is acceptable for users of all experience levels. Start out slow and then enjoy the continuous challenge of a machine that allows you to build up to your own personal fitness.
We rate the console at 2 stars only because with a machine that costs this much, it should really have some sort of full color screen – perhaps even a touch screen. However, green living folks will appreciate the fact it doesn’t due to its self-powered reliance.
When you’re ready to get in the best shape of your life, the Vision S60 is a truly amazing elliptical machine that will push you toward the best shape of your life.