Vision S70 Elliptical Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision S70 elliptical:
- PerfectStride technology with narrow pedal spacing, rotating foot positioning and a long stride length adjustable from 21″ – 23″.
- Adjustable incline from 15%-37% – one of the most extreme variety of incline levels available on ellipticals today.
- Super durable welded steel frame.
- Weight maximum of 400 lbs – almost 100 lbs more than other brands.
- Wireless heart rate monitor technology, as well as the more traditional hand grip option.
- 20 different workout programs, as well as memory storage space for up to five custom-designed programs.
- Top-notch warranty – lifetime on frame, five years on all parts & electronics and even two years on labor.
Vision S70 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes|
|Incline:||15% - 37%|
|Stride Length:||20-23 inches|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||75" L x 35" W x 68" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision S70 elliptical machine:
- This is a high-end machine, and it comes with a high-end price. If you can afford it, then you will have a fantastic experience. But, unfortunately, it does cost thousands of dollars.
- The stride could potentially be too long for petite users. If your family members vary greatly in height, Vision’s X70 might be a better option with its shorter fixed stride length.
The Bottom Line
Vision has really created a winner with this suspension elliptical machine that is incredibly durable and known for standing the test of time. As it was originally intended to be a commercial fitness unit, bringing it into the home provides you automatically with the durability you crave. Multiple family members can use the Vision S70 without having to worry about wear and tear. And, if for whatever reason this elliptical fails, it falls under warranty for quite a long time.
With 20 different workout programs to choose from, you can stick to a favorite pick or experience a wide range of options that keep fitness exciting. These include interval training, fat burning, target heart rate, weight loss, glute burning, mountain hiking, stair climbing and more. Best of all, you can design your own programs (up to 5).
For those looking for a serious elliptical machine and are willing to make the financial investment, the Vision S70 truly is incredible. This likeable fitness companion will yield positive results you can both see and feel.