Vision X10 Elliptical Review (Discontinued)
Best Buy Award Winner:Front Drive
Vision X10 Elliptical Rating
Vision X10 Elliptical Detailed Overview (Discontinued)
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision X10:
- Oversized pedals for a comfortable, easy ride
- Readable LCD screen
- Light and movable at 188 lbs
- Maximum user weight of 300 lbs
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Water bottle & magazine rack accessories
- Detailed workout feedback including distance traveled, time, heart rate, calories, RPM and more.
- 20-inch stride length
- Magnetic braking system for a quieter ride
- Enclosed flywheel fully protects children from injury
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision X10:
- The warranty is mediocre – lifetime on frame, but only 3 years on everything else.
- Not a lot of features
- Heart rate monitor may be inaccurate due to its location in the handlebar grips instead of a wired or wireless reader.
- Stride length and incline are stationary, which compromises the ability to be challenged, as well as the machine being adjustable enough for all family members.
The Bottom Line
For those hoping for a sleek and straightforward elliptical machine without a lot of extra distractions, then the Vision X10 is the right machine for you. With a simple, clearly readable LCD screen that gets the job done, this is far from fancy. What it is, however, is effective. You will yield great results from the X10, using its seven pre-programmed workouts for a variety of fitness challenges – these include a muscle toner program, intervals, fat burning, mountain and more. You can experience resistance levels ranging from 0 to 16 with each and every program.
The flywheel is heavy at 21 pounds and comes with an enclosure, which keeps it safe from little ones who may be playing nearby. You will no longer have to ignore your kids in order to cram a workout in, as they can now reside close to your elliptical machine without risk of injury.
While this elliptical will undoubtedly perform well and deliver impressive results, some may struggle with the fixed 20” stride length or the inability to increase the incline. If all users are of average stature and are seeking out to tone their physique through various trail style workouts rather than extreme uphill challenges, then the Vision X10 is a likeable option. The price is also right – paying under $1000 for an elliptical with this set of features and quality of construction is a great deal.
Thanks to the Vision X10, you can now experience a commercial gym-quality experience in the comfort and privacy of your own home. While this elliptical is not the most advanced or technologically impressive, it is a great deal for the money and you will see solid, real results.