Vision X20 Elliptical Review (Discontinued)
Best Buy Award Winner:Front Drive
Vision X20 Elliptical Rating
Vision X20 Elliptical Detailed Overview (Discontinued)
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision X20:
- 20-inch stride length is nice for larger users
- 20 ranges of resistance is an improvement over other manufacturers who only offer 16 or less.
- 10” high-definition display screen (X20 Touch only)
- 17 total workout programs (X20 Touch only)
- USB charger on all three versions
- Water bottle holder and reading rack with all three versions
- Polar wireless receiver and chest strap (X20 Elegant & Touch only)
- Durable frame with a fair warranty
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision X20:
- The more advanced the features on the nicer models, the more risk of various components breaking down.
- The different consoles bring a huge variation in price
- Stationary stride length may be difficult for those with a taller stature
The Bottom Line
The Vision Fitness X20 is an elliptical trainer that is truly luxurious in many ways. The base price comes with the Classic console, which only has five workout programs, but can also be used with a special interactive Passport™ exercise system for extra diversity. The Elegant and Touch consoles come with 13 and 17 workout programs, respectively.
The base unit of the Vision X20 includes a 20-inch stride and a 23 lb flywheel that is sure to give you a smooth, quiet ride. Best of all, all parts are protected for five years, which goes above and beyond what most elliptical warranties offer. You will experience impressive ergonomics and a reduction in injuries with this machine that is worth the investment.
Choosing the Classic console will give you basic fitness feedback on the LCD display screen, including your time, speed, RPM, distance, calories burned and more. The Touch console shows these plus a target heart rate, your average pace, speed and resistance. No matter which of the three consoles you choose, you will receive 20 resistance levels, which again goes above and beyond what other manufacturers out there offer.
Enjoy a lifetime warranty on the frame, as well as a sturdy 300-lb user maximum, allowing both novice users and expert fitness enthusiasts the chance to both engage on this powerfully effective machine.