Vision X40 Elliptical Review
Vision X40 Elliptical Rating
Vision X40 Elliptical Detailed Overview
For those craving a bit more of a challenge or exciting workout time, check out the Elegant. With a full color screen display and thirteen workout programs built-in, it’s already far ahead of the Classic’s capabilities.
Finally, the Touch takes after its name and offers a touch screen and top-notch features including virtual interactive workouts. The Touch is also compatible with your iPhone or iPod, featuring a Nike workout track feature that will really get your heart pumping.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision X40 elliptical:
- Sturdy frame with a lifetime warranty. Brake and other parts come in under a five year guarantee, which is better than many other models out there.
- 20” stride length is ideal for larger and taller users
- 20 levels of resistance
- 10” hi def touchscreen display (Touch console only)
- Passport™ ready for an extra interactive experience
- Speakers (on some models), a water bottle holder and magazine rack make working out much more entertaining.
Vision X40 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes, patented front drive, rear-folding|
|Stride Length:||20 inches|
|Weight Capacity:||325 LBS|
|Dimensions:||75" L x 26" W x 66" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision X40 elliptical machine:
- It’s expensive. This is not a budget elliptical by any means.
- Without an adjustable stride length, petite users may struggle
The Bottom Line
With its great console selection and ability to provide either a full body toning or focus on isolated areas, the Vision X40 is a well-built and sophisticated machine. Even the Classic, the basic of the three, is more than able to help you meet your fitness goals. For those looking to splurge, the Touch truly is amazing with its interactive features and touch screen for easy controls during your workout.
The footpads on this elliptical are close together, which works to simulate a truly natural running or walking pace. With the most natural feel available, the 20 inch stride length can be overwhelming to some, but still works well for the strong majority of users. For more advanced consoles, a chest strap is included for monitoring heart rate, which is a much welcomed perk due to the reputation handle grip sensors have for being inaccurate.
When you’re ready to engage with a high-quality elliptical machine that will get you serious about physical fitness, the Vision X40 is the model you’ve been looking for.