Vision XF40 Elliptical Review
Vision XF40 Elliptical Rating
Vision XF40 Elliptical Detailed Overview
The nicer the console you purchase, the more options you will have. This keeps your workouts from growing too mundane and instead experience continual challenge. The Classic only provides five workout programs, including the manual mode. The Elegant console on the other hand, comes with 15. If you’re willing to spring for the Touch console, you will receive 17 workout programs along with touch screen features that will be the envy of the home gym universe.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Vision XF40:
- Versatility in programming thanks to the three various consoles
- Close pedal spacing to appropriately simulate a natural walk or run
- Folding frame allows for compact storage when necessary
- Incredibly sturdy frame that can support up to 325 lbs
- The warranty is quite impressive – lifetime on frame and brake, five years on all parts. This is above and beyond what many elliptical brands offer.
- Heart rate monitors strive to be accurate with the combination of not only the sometimes unreliable hand grips, but also a chest strap. Please note if you buy the Classic, the strap is sold separately.
Vision XF40 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes|
|Weight Capacity:||325 LBS|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Vision XF40:
- You risk product issues and repairs whenever you add in more technology. As the consoles progress significantly in both price and capability, you could find yourself in a tough spot, should the machine decide to break down.
- The jump from 13 to 17 workout programs doesn’t seem like much, considering the price increase between the Elegant and Touch.
The Bottom Line
For those ready for an elliptical machine that will truly stand the test of time and see you through to the day you reach your ultimate fitness goals. Be sure to spend some time getting to know the capabilities of each console option – you don’t want to pay good money for features you just don’t need, or otherwise be disappointed that you did not receive the perks you were hoping for.
The Vision XF40 provides great satisfaction to users not only through its sturdy, quality construction, but also its confidence in itself to issue a lifetime warranty on frame and brake, and also an almost unheard of five year warranty on all parts. You can rest assured that when it comes to the XF40, it is worth your while to spend the extra bit of money to get a machine that will truly be with you for years to come.
The Vision XF40 allows for the commercial gym experience in the comfort of your own home. If everyone in your family can handle the 20-inch stride and complexity of the more advanced consoles, this is truly a winning elliptical the entire household will benefit from.