Yowza Fitness Captiva Elliptical Review
Yowza Fitness Captiva Elliptical Rating
Yowza Fitness Captiva Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Yowza Captiva:
- Electromagnetic brake system
- Workout fan with three different speeds
- 12 preset workout programs
- Natural CardioCore motion
- 400 lb weight capacity.
Yowza Fitness Captiva Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0-50% Grade Power Incline|
|Stride Length:||18 to 28 inches|
|Programs:||9 Pre-Set programs and 3 Custom Programs|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||66" L x 33" W x 66" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Yowza Captiva:
- The warranty is standard and not very impressive – 2 years for labor, 5 years for parts. However, the frame is a lifetime guarantee.
- Other models from Yowza contain Bluetooth technology – the Captiva settles for a standard iPod dock.
The Bottom Line
The Yowza Capitva is a popular elliptical machine from a brand that is proving itself to be a fierce competitor in the fitness world. This particular model includes 12 work out programs, rear drive technology and hi fidelity speakers for great sound during your workout. The Yowza Captiva comes with an adjustable stride and intensity levels, making it ideal for each and every family member regardless of height, weight or elliptical experience. Stay on track with a heart rate monitor, CardioCore motion and an increasingly challenging incline range. Enjoy Yowza’s signature Sure-Fit Design, which molds your exercise hour to your own body type, bringing a personal, effective core workout to every user.