Yowza Fitness Islamorada Elliptical Review
Best Buy Award Winner:Best Rear Drive Ellipticals
Yowza Fitness Islamorada Elliptical Rating
Yowza Fitness Islamorada Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Yowza Islamorada:
- Variable strides make for an easier and more effective ride.
- Rotating core movement makes it easy to reach your fitness goals.
- There are a lot of programming options that allow for multiple users.
- Great warranty and durable construction
Yowza Fitness Islamorada Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0-60% Grade Power Incline|
|Stride Length:||19 to 30 inches|
|Programs:||21 Pre-Set Programs & 9 custom|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 33" W x 66" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Yowza Islamorada:
- Weighing in at 300 lbs, this machine is not lightweight, making it difficult to move.
- The motions of the elliptical are great, but take some getting used to due to its unique design.
The Bottom Line
The Yowza Islamorada is a quality machine from a relatively unknown brand that’s starting to make waves in the fitness world. It is a challenge to find a machine that meets the needs of multiple family members, but the Yowza Islamorada achieves just that with customized options, a likeable console and a warranty that leaves things feeling reliable, sturdy and professional. Try this machine if you’ve been disappointed by more well-known brands. This machine comes with nine programs and includes a 60% incline, which makes for a truly challenging workout for those who desire such.