Yowza Fitness Jupiter Elliptical Review
This Machine is Discontinued
Yowza Fitness Jupiter Elliptical Rating
This Machine is Discontinued
Yowza Fitness Jupiter Elliptical Detailed Overview
The Yowza Jupiter packs in a lot of the impressive features of a high-end elliptical without ramping up the price beyond what is realistic for the common consumer. Incorporating a power incline, adjustable movements and comforts like a tablet rack and mp3 connectivity, the Jupiter is a winning elliptical machine the whole family can utilize. For just a few hundred dollars more, the Jupiter Plus is also available, bringing a greater range of motion and varied incline settings to your home gym. The egg-shaped heart rate grips on the Jupiter Plus also allows for more accurate readings during your workout session.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Yowza Jupiter elliptical trainer:
- ErgoFit self pivoting pedals adapt to your movements for reduced risk of injury
- 18-22 inch electronic adjustable stride
- Electronic adjustable incline of up to 25%
- Handlebar grips to monitor heartrate
- 16 resistance levels to choose from
- Tablet rack, cooling fan, mp3 connectivity and Hi-Fidelity speakers
- Lifetime warranty on frame and braking system
- Moving handlebars challenge the whole physique with each and every workout.
- Excellent price range – this traditional elliptical gives you plenty of bang for your buck.
Yowza Fitness Jupiter Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0-25% Electronic Adjustable|
|Stride Length:||18- 22 inches Electronic Adjustable Stride|
|Programs:||6 Pre-Set Workout Programs|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||74" L x 27" W x 64" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Yowza Jupiter elliptical machine:
- No transport wheels, which makes it difficult to move after assembly. Make sure you place it where you want it!
- Only six pre-set workout programs.
- Heart rate grips tend to be less accurate than wireless attachments
- Customer service has recently been called into question
The Bottom Line
The Yowza Jupiter is an impressive new machine with everything you need to get fit via elliptical fitness. While it is certainly not the fanciest of the bunch, the Jupiter maintains an affordable price every family can manage when looking to add an elliptical machine to their home gym. Even with the economical price, the Yowza Jupiter still impresses with its solid components, various levels of resistance and a really great warranty. Elliptical machines are notorious for offering low-brow warranties, but the Jupiter comes with a lifetime guarantee on frame and braking, 5 years on electronics and all parts, 2 years in-home labor. This is almost unheard of for a machine in this low price range.
Thanks to the incorporated CardioSure Upper Body Motion, the handlebars move with your chest and arms to focus just as much attention on your upper body than your lower. Your entire physique will experience an impactful workout that truly yields results.
When it comes to elliptical fitness, the options can truly be intimidating. In so many different price ranges and multiple features to choose from, it can be a struggle to know you’re making the right choice. If you are a first-time elliptical buyer, consider the Yowza Jupiter which combines the perfect amount of features along with a very reasonable price.