Yowza Fitness Miami Elliptical Review
Best Buy Award Winner:Best Ellipticals Under $3,000
Yowza Fitness Miami Elliptical Rating
Yowza Fitness Miami Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Yowza Miami:
- A likeable, easy-to-use console that includes a table rack and clearly labeled buttons.
- An impressive range of programs, categorized by number based upon intensity.
- Bluetooth speaker – not many ellipticals are cord-free when it comes to their music players.
- Electronically adjustable incline, which ramps up to 60 percent.
Yowza Fitness Miami Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0-60% Electronic Adjustable|
|Stride Length:||19 to 32 inches|
|Programs:||21 Pre-Set Programs & 9 custom|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||66" L x 33" W x 66" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Yowza Miami:
- It’s expensive – not everyone will be able to afford this machine, although many deals are available online.
- With a weight limit of 400 lbs, it is a very sturdy and yet very heavy machine. You won’t want it in a home where it needs to be moved regularly for cleaning or other demands for relocation.
- Customer service has recently been called into question
The Bottom Line
The Yowza Miami is a durable elliptical machine that truly stands the test of time. With a lifetime frame warranty and 10 years on parts and electronics, it leads the way when it comes to technology combined with quality construction. Many have found Yowza’s ellipticals to be better than other leading brands, and the Miami is the latest exception to this. As one of the newest machines available on the market, you will experience a loyal elliptical complete with plenty of customizations and special features.