NordicTrack Fusion CST Review
NordicTrack Fusion CST Rating
NordicTrack Fusion CST Detailed Overview
Cross training support with the Fusion CST is top notch. A special feature is the option to catch a new Fusion CST class every day, either live or on demand, with the included tablet computer. With LiveCast Fusion CST classes you’ll be virtually transported to a motivating studio gym environment to learn from world-class fitness professionals. Following these daily workouts is an ideal way to meet your cross-training needs, and it will help you understand the potential of your fitness machine. Additionally you can always access Fusion CST videos that focus on specific muscle groups or “problem areas.”
Also sold with this gym is an iFit Coach Plus subscription. Subscribers can access a library of more than 800 workout videos in diverse categories like aerobics, dance, kickboxing and yoga — all in HD and led by world-class personal trainers. Adaptive health/fitness coaching is among the many other benefits of iFit Coach Plus; the program can integrate info about your diet, daily step count, heart rate and more to make personalized recommendations throughout the day.
Unlike traditional home gyms the NordicTrack Fusion provides workout data. It arrives with a chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring, and a Watts meter on the gym indicates your output.
The retail price for NordicTrack Fusion CST home gyms is $2699. During online sales events we’d expect discounts of $400 and more. Read on for factors to consider about this unique new offer.
Our Favorite Features
- Mixes strength training with cardiovascular exercise for efficient workouts
- Provides eight pulleys; the longest supports a range of motion up to 95 inches
- Pulleys have 20 resistance settings with digital control
- Uses magnetic resistance, which is lower impact on your frame compared with weight stacks; you can exercise with lower risk of soreness or injury
- Operates quietly compared with weight stack gym equipment
- Includes a 10″ tablet computer for on-board LiveCast Fusion CST classes and iFit Coach Plus
- Includes an iFit Bluetooth chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring
- Is compact for an all-in-one home gym; takes just 42″ x 61″ of floor space
NordicTrack Fusion CST - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||None|
|Dimensions:||0" L x 42" W x 61" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
- Retail price is above average for a home gym
- Parts warranty is for just one year
The Bottom Line
The Fusion CST has been highly anticipated since last autumn when NordicTrack gave the fitness world a preview. It looks like an ideal home gym for those who also gravitate toward ellipticals for the sake of low-impact cross training… and with a max pulley extension up to 95-inches, the Fusion is more versatile than ellipticals too. The combination of LiveCast classes and iFit Coach Plus integration via an included tablet help make this a top home gym recommendation for luxury shoppers.