Sole Elliptical Machine Reviews
Sole Fitness is a leading brand of residential and light commercial cardio trainers with international distribution. It’s earned an enviable reputation for using high quality components on all its fitness machines yet offering relatively low prices. With online discounts applied, this year’s Sole ellipticals are priced from just $899 to $1,999 with shipping and generous warranties included. Sole Fitness serves North American customers from its regional offices in Utah. We’re consistently impressed with their customer service reviews.
Shoppers loyal to Sole appreciate high quality performance over abundant programming. For example, even the cheapest Sole elliptical has an impressive three-year parts warranty and provides a respectable amount of resistance… and even the most expensive Sole elliptical is limited to 10 program modes. Worth noting though is that Sole ellipticals this year are more tech-friendly than ever. A key upgrade on all models is Bluetooth connectivity that lets a tablet computer serve as the workout monitor even while other apps are running. Bluetooth also lets trainees send elliptical workout data to apps such as MyFitnessPal. All Sole ellipticals this year have improved tablet holders and speakers for MP3 players.
Sole Elliptical Trainers and Hybrid Stepper
The Sole elliptical trainer collection, the E Series, features six machines ranging from the E25, which is only meant for at-home training, to the elite E98, which is available with commercial and residential warranties. Last updated in early 2016 the E Series had online sale prices of $999 to $1,999 and a top regular price of $3,499. Additionally Sole sells an affordable elliptical-stepper called the SC200. This hybrid fitness machine is especially compact and now sale priced at just $899 including delivery.
E Series ellipticals all have moving arm bars to provide total body exercise. These arm bars are molded to support multiple grip positions, which helps people focus on different muscle groups in the upper body. For diverse lower body training each Sole elliptical has a power incline too; there are 30 settings in half-percent increments. All of the trainers have a front drive design with magnetic resistance known for quiet operation. Across the collection too are smart pedal ergonomics; Sole Fitness is known for the two degree inward slope on its pedals, which helps to prevent tension and keep the user’s body well-aligned.
How are Sole ellipticals different from each other? Flywheel weights vary from 19 pounds on the E25 to 34 pounds on the E95. Stride length varies too. Some Sole ellipticals have fixed strides of 20″, others can power-adjust from 20 to 22 inches, and the E95s moves from 18″ to 24″. Screen sizes and types are different too.
The SC200 Stepper, meanwhile, is in a class by itself. It’s built for especially intense cardio training and is sale priced at $899.
- Frame: Sole ellipticals all have commercial-grade steel frames
- Ergonomics: Sole cross trainers feature a two degree inward slope on pedals for ease on joints
- Targeted Toning: All Sole ellipticals have a wide range of incline settings to support targeted muscle toning
- Adjustable Stride: Some Sole ellipticals have power-adjustable strides up to 22″
- Entertainment Access: All Sole ellipticals have improved tablet holders and compatibility with MP3 players
- Wireless Tracking: The newest Sole ellipticals have Bluetooth connections for managing fitness data
- Warranty: All Sole elliptical trainers carry competitive warranties for their online sale prices
- Limited Programs: Sole ellipticals can’t download new workout programs. However, two users can set up profiles and save custom-made workouts to the console.
- Not All for Petites: Most Sole ellipticals this year are ideal for adults of average and taller heights, but their 20 to 22 inch strides are too long to feel natural for petites. An exception is the Sole E95s with 18″ to 24″ stride.
Sole Fitness earns top elliptical reviews every year and this year is no different. The latest collection of Sole ellipticals offers different combinations of max resistance and stride length to suit just about anyone. It also features Sole’s most advanced electronics yet. When the manufacturer’s sale prices are in effect, all Sole ellipticals are best buys at their price points.
All Sole Ellipticals
|Sole E98 Elliptical||5-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole E95 Elliptical||5-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole E55 Elliptical||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole E35 Elliptical||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole E25 Elliptical||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole E95s Elliptical||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole SC200 Stepper||4-Stars||See Best Price|
|Sole ST300 Strider||4-Stars||See Best Price|
Best Selling Sole Models
Sole E95 Elliptical
The Sole E95 Elliptical, now on sale for just $1799, has the...
Sole E35 Elliptical
The Sole E35 Elliptical is a step above Sole Fitness’ entry level...
Sole E55 Elliptical
Compact but capable, the Sole E55 Elliptical is ideal for shoppers with...