NordicTrack Elite 12.7 Elliptical Review
NordicTrack Elite 12.7 Elliptical Rating
NordicTrack Elite 12.7 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite pieces of the Elite 12.7 include:
- Built in Browser featuring the Android operating system in full-color
- Heavy duty flywheel with a taller elliptical pattern
- Alleged weight capacity of 375 lb, which is quite heavy for a machine in this price range.
- A great diversity of resistance levels (26 included).
- Decent warranty – the frame comes with a lifetime warranty, while a 5-year parts and 2-year labor warranty are also included.
NordicTrack Elite 12.7 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0 TO 20° Power Ramp|
|Stride Length:||20" Adjustable|
|Programs:||35 Workout Apps|
|Weight Capacity:||375 LBS|
|Dimensions:||80.25" L x 25.7" W x 64.43" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
While the Elite 12.7 performs well, there are a few concerns:
- The transport wheels potentially take away from the sturdiness of the overall structure.
- This isn’t the cheapest of front drive ellipticals, but if you are looking for quality, the price is actually more than reasonable.
The Bottom Line
There just isn’t a lot to say negatively about the Elite 12.7. With a heavy fly wheel, advanced programming and adjustable pieces, this elliptical is one of the best out there in the price range of under $1300. With special advanced features like the Polar® wireless chest strap and Cardiogrip™ heart rate monitor, you will maximize your workout results while staying safe. This elliptical also comes with dual fans, keeping you twice as cool during those exceptionally tough inclines. If you are a technology nut, you’ll love this machine’s iFit compatibility and HD videos of various scenic routes and international terrain. Typical elliptical conveniences like a water bottle holder and easy fold-up storage are also featured on the 12.7. The NordicTrack Elite 12.7 aims to please with high quality construction and plenty of challenge for exercisers of all fitness levels.