Octane PRO4700 Elliptical Review
Octane PRO4700 Elliptical Rating
Octane PRO4700 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Octane PRO4700:
- Soft grip pedals with comfortable spacing of 1.8”
- 30 different resistance levels that keep the whole family challenged
- MultiGrip handlebars keep the upper body challenged
- Expanded range of motion compared to other machines
- SmartStride interactive ergonomics provide a custom workout
- Fingertip controls and digital contact heart rate sensors on the handlebars
- Cooling fan
- Adjustable stride length
- Special programs like 30:30 interval, as well as the chance to design your own custom workout.
Octane PRO4700 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Programs:||22 workout programs|
|Fan:||3 Speed Console Fan|
|Weight Capacity:||400 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 31" W x 59" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the PRO4700:
- With two consoles to choose from, you need to be careful to ensure you’re receiving the features you’re hoping for.
- This is far from a budget-friendly machine – it’s durable, effective and long-lasting, but it will definitely make a sizable dent in your pocketbook.
The Bottom Line
The Octane PRO4700 is a well-liked machine that features comfortable ergonomics in the pedals, handlebars and stride length. With a low step-up, this machine is easy to get on and off from, even for petite users. Oozing with customizations, the PRO4700 will quickly come to know your workout preferences intimately, providing the most effective and personal elliptical experience available on the market today.