Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Rating
Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 221:
- 5-inch high contrast screen makes for easy viewing in the thick of your workout
- Tap style dome keys make it simple to adjust CrossRamp and Resistance levels during your workout
- Stationary handlebars give you a total ab workout that yields wonderful results.
Precor EFX 221 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15, 20 and 25 Degrees|
|Stride Length:||3 Stride Lengths|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||75" L x 29" W x 65" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the EFX 221:
- Some newer models in the EFX line have moving handlebars. The 221’s handlebars are stationary, which limits the muscle groups you can target.
- 10 preset workouts, but no room for customized workout plans.
The Bottom Line
The EFX 221 is a powerful, basic machine able to get you fit and moving. Like all Precor machines, this one comes with a lifetime frame warranty and a limited parts and labor guarantee, which allows you to count on this machine for years to come. With commercial-grade technology wrapped into a house-friendly design, the EFX 221 is reliable, user-friendly and adaptable for multiple household members. Best of all, for those who are serious about fitness, it’s reasonably priced based upon what you get. Commercial-grade machines are never “affordable”, but this one is a realistic investment for those who wish to get started with elliptical fitness in a convenient, effective way.