Precor EFX 222 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 222:
- Smooth and natural workouts that yield results without stressing out your body.
- Reliable, durable machine that will last for years to come.
- CrossRamp Technology that adjusts to your feet and personal fitness goals.
- Preset workouts to help provide direction to both novice and advanced users.
- Lifetime frame warranty
Precor EFX 222 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15, 20 and 25 degrees|
|Stride Length:||3 Stride Lengths|
|Programs:||10 preset workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||75" " L x 29" W x 65" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 222:
- Precors are expensive – but still many argue they are worth it.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
- No custom workouts available – you can only use the preset options.
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 222 is an ideal introductory machine for those who plan to explore elliptical fitness but also aim to commit. This is due to the fact it’s a commercial-grade machine that requires a significant financial investment, as well as space in your home. If you’re ready for a serious lifestyle change, or are looking to add an elliptical to your already-established home gym, the EFX 222 is a great choice. You will enjoy the various preset workouts, the ability to target various physical regions for strength and weight loss, as well as the benefit of working out where you want, when you want.