Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Best Buy Award Winner:Best Rear Drive Ellipticals
Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Rating
Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 245:
- Moving handlebars provide both a full body workout and area focuses on your core, arm or lower body.
- CrossRamp Technology adjusts your elliptical path to the shape of your feet for further results.
- Uploadable workout data to monitor your progress on the machine itself or on your mobile device
- Durable frame with a lifetime warranty, plus an extended warranty on parts.
Precor EFX 245 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||0 - 25 degrees|
|Programs:||25 preset workouts or 16 that you can create|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||76" " L x 29" W x 65" " H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the EFX 245:
- Precors are expensive – but still many argue they are worth it.
- Warranty only covers one year of labor and 3 years for the console.
- Warranty only covers one-year of labor
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 245 is a well-regarded machine with plenty of fans. In the Precor line, it is a moderately priced elliptical machine that promises health club results with the comfort of an in-home workout routine. Take advantage of built-in workout accelerators, which suggest ways to further challenge your body. Finally, variable stride technology is incorporated into this elliptical machine to help reduce muscle strain and injury. The adjustable stride will also get you to your fitness goals more quickly, putting results into every step.
The EFX 245 is an ideal choice for those who are looking for a high-end machine that will stand the test of time and continually challenge each user individually.