Precor EFX 447 Elliptical Crosstrainer Review
Precor EFX 447 Elliptical Crosstrainer Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 447 elliptical:
- Adjusting elliptical path shape targets specific muscle groups
- Custom motions allow for a natural running stride and less strain on your body.
- 25 preset workouts that will keep you energized and challenged
- Choose between moving or stationary handlebars to mix up your workout routine.
- Isolate and tone specific muscle groups or go for a total body workout.
Precor EFX 447 Elliptical Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||15 - 40 degrees|
|Stride Length:||1 - 20 inches|
|Programs:||25 Presets and 16 personalized workouts|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||84" L x 31" W x 67" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Precor EFX 447 elliptical:
- This is a durable machine, but a heavy one.
- Commercial grade ellipticals do not fold up compactly for space-saving storage.
- At a steep price tag, it’s a great deal for what you receive, but it’s definitely not a steal by any means.
The Bottom Line
The Precor EFX 447 elliptical is a durable, challenging machine that can properly exercise a variety of body types. Many select this as a long-term training tool, as its personalized options and workout plans are some of the most diverse available. Enjoy automatic adjustment of muscle group focus through an adaptable path, handlebars and motion pattern. Just as you would find at a large health club, the EFX 447 features lever-style controls that allow for adjustments in elevation and resistance without having to pause your workout.
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty machine that commands a serious fitness commitment, then the EFX 447 is a great choice when you’re looking to add an elliptical to your home gym.