Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer Review
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Precor EFX 835:
- Adjustable CrossRamp that alters the height of the elliptical path
- Natural, low-impact motions that keep things smooth and safe
- Touch screen heart rate monitoring
- Moving handlebars that allow for an all-over workout experience
- The warranty is more than fair – lifetime on frame and welds, 10 years on parts and 1 year for labor.
Precor EFX 835 Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||No|
|Incline:||13 - 40 degrees|
|Programs:||15 preset programs|
|Weight Capacity:||500 LBS|
|Dimensions:||14.5" L x 6.5" W x 21.5" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the EFX 835:
- This machine is heavy! It weighs 412 pounds, so it’s not easily moveable. This machine is definitely designed to be stationary.
The Bottom Line
The EFX 835 doesn’t have much to be unhappy about. This self-powered machine is popular in professional gyms for a reason, and it’s no surprise that many fitness gurus are opting to have them in their personal home gyms as well. The 835 comes equipped with 15 preset programs, 20 resistance levels, heart rate monitoring and workout tracking to keep you progressing toward impressive results. When you’re ready to commit to a machine that’s truly prepared to deliver, strongly consider the EFX 835. With its special CrossRamp technology, moving handlebars and plenty of extra features not found on other crosstrainers, this is a great option both in the gym and in the home.