Epic A30E Elliptical Review
30 preset workout programs will focus on various levels of intensity including performance, incline and calories burned per workout. It also comes with a heavy 30-lb flywheel (about 10 lbs heavier than average) for a smooth, stable ride for even the heaviest users. Add in an adjustable stride length, iFit capabilities and a quick touch handle to adjust ramp and resistance without pausing your workout, and you have a truly superb elliptical machine that will get the job done.
The Epic Fit A30E comes with a lifetime warranty for both frame and brakes, along with 3 years on parts and 1 year on labor. Considering how affordable this elliptical is, that is an impressive warranty.
Finally, with a maximum capacity of 350 lbs, even the most novice user can experience the benefits of elliptical fitness. The machine itself is heavy, durable and ready for daily use from multiple family members. No matter your age, weight or experience level, the Epic Fit A30E can be adjusted to your specific needs and wants.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Epic Fit A30E:
- Heavy flywheel for an extra-smooth ride
- iFit ready
- Cooling fan
- Cusioned pedals
- Adjustable stride and incline
- EKG Grip pulse reader
- Water bottle holder
- Soft Touch upper body grips
- Extra-wide pedals
- 30 preset workout programs and 2 user-customizable apps
- 350 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime warranty on frame and brakes, along with three years on parts and one year on labor.
- Reasonably priced
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Epic Fit A30E:
- It’s really heavy and difficult to transport. Make sure you assemble it where you want it.
- Black and white screen – other models within this line feature color consoles
The Bottom Line
As the most economical machine from this brand, the Epic Fit A30E is still reliable, sturdy and loaded with great workout features that will keep you moving and burning calories. Extra sturdy design including a 30-lb flywheel and moveable handlebars ensure safety and a workout that is able to support even very heavy users.