Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical Review
Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical Rating
Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical Detailed Overview
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Evolve 5:
- Longer stride means more usability among all family members
- Online workout tracking
- Workout feedback through Cardio Compass™
- One step folding frame, which makes the Evolve 5 very travel friendly.
- Heavy flywheel for a better, more stable workout.
- Easy three-step assembly that you can easily complete at home
- ViaFit connectivity to track your workouts efficiently.
- Natural motion that keeps your body healthy and safe from injury
- Comfortable frame allows for an easier workout
- Compact design makes elliptical fitness a reality for those with smaller homes and spaces.
Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes, patented front drive, rear-folding|
|Stride Length:||20 inches|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 28" W x 69" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Evolve 5:
- This is an elliptical geared toward someone ready to take steps toward a serious workout. If you are an elliptical novice, this might not be the best choice.
- The longer stride is great for most shapes and sizes, but may prove a struggle for especially petite individuals.
- Compact design can potentially eliminate some stability.
The Bottom Line
The Evolve 5 will certainly take the exercise world by storm with its feather light folding capabilities despite the ability to be used by a wide variety of body types. This machine is a winner for those who want the daily results of regular elliptical use but do not have a lot of room in their home – simply fold and unfold each day. The easy three-step assembly makes it a smooth process for any homeowner, saving you time and money. Best of all, the Evolve 5 comes equipped with the latest in tracking software including cardio monitoring and progress logs.