Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical Review
Unfortunately this model is out of stock, we suggest checking out the Horizon Fitness Evolve 5. Click here to check it out.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the Evolve 5:
- Longer stride means more usability among all family members
- Online workout tracking
- Workout feedback through Cardio Compass™
- One step folding frame, which makes the Evolve 5 very travel friendly.
- Heavy flywheel for a better, more stable workout.
- Easy three-step assembly that you can easily complete at home
- ViaFit connectivity to track your workouts efficiently.
- Natural motion that keeps your body healthy and safe from injury
- Comfortable frame allows for an easier workout
- Compact design makes elliptical fitness a reality for those with smaller homes and spaces.
Horizon Fitness Evolve 5 Elliptical - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes, patented front drive, rear-folding|
|Stride Length:||20 inches|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||69" L x 28" W x 69" H|
Our Least Favorite Features
A few downsides to the Evolve 5:
- This is an elliptical geared toward someone ready to take steps toward a serious workout. If you are an elliptical novice, this might not be the best choice.
- The longer stride is great for most shapes and sizes, but may prove a struggle for especially petite individuals.
- Compact design can potentially eliminate some stability.
The Bottom Line
The Evolve 5 will certainly take the exercise world by storm with its feather light folding capabilities despite the ability to be used by a wide variety of body types. This machine is a winner for those who want the daily results of regular elliptical use but do not have a lot of room in their home – simply fold and unfold each day. The easy three-step assembly makes it a smooth process for any homeowner, saving you time and money. Best of all, the Evolve 5 comes equipped with the latest in tracking software including cardio monitoring and progress logs.