NordicTrack Elite 17.7 Elliptical Review (Discontinued)
Best Buy Award Winner:Best Front Drive Ellipticals
NordicTrack Elite 17.7 Elliptical Rating
This Machine is Discontinued
NordicTrack Elite 17.7 Elliptical Detailed Overview (Discontinued)
Best of all, this elliptical has the strongest warranty out of all the NordicTrack models out there – a lifetime frame warranty combined with a 6-year parts warranty and 3-year labor warranty. While this is still fairly weak for a machine so complex, it is a slight improvement over NordicTrack’s standard warranty.
Our Favorite Features
Some of our favorite parts of the 17.7:
- The 10” touchscreen is a great addition to any workout.
- This elliptical has a 400 lb weight capacity so all family members can use it.
- Plenty of adjustable features including a power incline, adjustable stride and hand grips.
- HD video workouts are included – over 35 programs and 26 digital resistance levels.
- A lifetime warranty is included for the machine’s frame, plus an improved 6-year parts, 3-year labor warranty. This is increased from prior models from NordicTrack.
- Transport wheels for easy relocation and a compact footprint of 68” x 26” x 67.5” when you need your exercise room for other things.
Our Least Favorite Features
- This elliptical is a bit pricey if not on sale.
- The quality and customer service don’t align with the features. This machine is jam packed with features but doesn’t have a warranty that blows us away.
The Bottom Line
The Elite 17.7 is a solid and reliable elliptical that costs a pretty penny. If you’re able and willing to splurge on a machine that is filled with great features but won’t come cheap, then you will likely be very satisfied with the 17.7. Adjustable features are found throughout, making it a comfortable experience for any user in the home. With Web browsing capabilities, plenty of included workout programs and a variety of digital resistance levels, this is an elliptical that will grow with you – you’ll be hard pressed to lack challenge with the Elite 17.7.