ProForm 810 E Elliptical Rating
This Machine is Discontinued
For this model, users can expect a smooth and natural feel from the cushioned pedals to the adjustable leveling feet that keep the trainer stable on uneven surfaces. The number of digital resistance levels and workout programs is impressive and the overall durability is offered at a great price point.
While this model is durable and quiet, the front drive design is uncomfortable for some users with back issues. This trainer is also not designed for everyone as the foot pedals are small and not adjustable, and the weight capacity is lower than other models in the series.
The Pro-Form 810 E is a reliable and durable trainer that, in addition to the basics, offers more work out programs and additional digital incline resistance levels than many other trainers on the market. This trainer is a good mid-range priced model for the reliable, durable construction and the additional features offered.
See Best Price
See Best Price
ProForm 810 E Elliptical Detailed Overview (discontinued)
The ProForm 810 Elliptical trainer features a smaller footprint at 68” long x 25”wide x 67.3” tall, making it easier to store, and the transport wheels also help to easily move and store the machine. This model does not sacrifice size for durability though. The commercial-grade constructed steel frame and adjustable leveling feet make this trainer incredibly durable, sturdy and steady, even on uneven surfaces. Targeting specific muscle groups and achieving personal fitness goals is also easy to do with this trainer as it includes 26 built-in work out programs all designed by a certified personal trainer, 22 digital resistance levels and both an EKG dual grip pulse monitor and wireless heart monitor. All of these features allow the user to track their progress and choose work out programs that match with their specific work out goals. In addition, this trainer comes with iFit capability which also allows users to track progress, create custom work out routes using Google Maps, and compete with friends. The console includes all necessary information such as calories burned and incline, and also includes a built-in fan with two speeds. The cushioned pedals and Silent Magnetic Resistance technology when changing incline levels give this trainer a very natural and smooth feel.
Our Favorite Features
- Cushioned foot pedals
- Durable steel frame construction
- Incredibly quiet with Silent Magnetic Resistance technology for smooth and noiseless controls when changing incline levels
- Automatically adjusts stride length from 18” to 20” when the user adjusts the incline from a range of 0 to 20 degrees
- Comes with 26 built-in work apps, all designed by a certified personal trainer
- Includes 22 digital resistance levels to easily target multiple muscle groups
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
Our Least Favorite Features
- Pedals are not adjustable
- Smaller footprint may be difficult for users of all shapes and sizes
- Enabled with iFit technology but does not include the iFit wireless module and a yearly subscription fee is required if you want to use this option
- Front drive design may be uncomfortable some users as this design requires users to lean forward slightly more than the rear drive design
- Offers only a 2 year warranty on parts and labor
The Bottom Line
The ProForm 810 E comes with the same quiet, comfortable stride and durable frame as all other ProForm models but includes more workout programs and digital resistance levels than other models in the series. This trainer offers users a comfortable and reliable workout with a wide range of work out options to change up work outs and target various muscle groups.