ProForm CardioHIIT Trainer Pro Review
ProForm CardioHIIT Trainer Pro Detailed Overview
A 10-inch full-color touchscreen gives access to 34 built-in programs for high-intensity interval training and other workout routines. Also available (subscription required) are iFit’s automated stats tracking and varied workouts including unlimited customized programs, video workouts with celebrity personal trainers, and unlimited scenic interactive tours with Google Maps.
High quality is evident throughout this top-of-the-line cardio trainer. An especially notable component is the 30-pound flywheel, which helps the CardioHIIT Trainer Pro perform as smoothly as a commercial elliptical. The drive also helps the machine accommodate a wide range of trainees’ strength levels, just like that of a health club cross-trainer.
The manufacturer’s warranty package for this product is more customer-friendly than most. It provides lifetime coverage for the steel frame, five years for parts and two years for labor. The factory-direct deal online also includes a 30-day money back guarantee.
ProForm CardioHIIT Trainer Pro - Notable Specs:
|Compact / Folding:||Yes|
|Weight Capacity:||350 lbs|
|Dimensions:||39" L x 29.25" W x 66.7" H|
Our Favorite Features
- Total body training for weight loss, strength and cardiovascular toning
- Low impact motion promotes efficiency and minimizes the risk of exercise-related discomfort
- High quality pedals are cushioned and roomy to promote comfort and endurance
- Multigrip handlebars help the machine fit different body sizes and make it easy to diversify upper-body training
- Club-quality performance from a 30-pound flywheel
- Resistance at 26 levels to suit a wide range of ability levels
- Thirty-four preset programs and optional iFit support excellent workout variety
- Contact and wireless pulse monitors are included; a wireless chest strap ships with the machine
- 10” touchscreen with web browser enhances workout time
- Device compatible with 2” speakers for audio motivation
- Media ledge for holding a tablet computer, Kindle, magazine, etc.
- Compact machine size compared with traditional cross-trainers and treadmills; 39” L x 29.25” W x 66.7” H
- A two-speed fan and bottle holder help trainees keep cool and hydrated
- Valuable warranty package on the frame, parts and labor
Our Least Favorite Features
- Fixed stride rather than variable; the vertical path is 10” and the horizontal path is 5”
- High intensity interval training is fantastic for sparking the metabolism and sculpting the body, but it’s not recommended for everyone (such as those with high blood pressure)
The Bottom Line
High intensity interval training can deliver wonderfully impressive results. Using ProForm’s new CardioHIIT Trainer Pro it’s possible to reap the benefits of HIIT without the jarring impact that other forms of interval training might involve. This unique fitness machine has high-end specs, reasonable pricing and a valuable factory-direct warranty.